You will find your answers here!

    Sorry, we didn't find any relevant articles for you.

    Send us your queries using the form below and we will get back to you with a solution.

    I lost my Tourist Card!

    Head to the nearest INM office with your passport or other identification, police report and travel documents. You will be asked to fill in a form, then you will have to go to the bank to make your payment for the replacement of your tourist card, and return to the INM office with proof of payment to complete the process and receive your replacement tourist card.

    Was this article helpful?

    Still can't find
    what you are looking for?

    Contact Support

    Powered by