You will find your answers here!

    Sorry, we didn't find any relevant articles for you.

    Send us your queries using the form below and we will get back to you with a solution.

    Where do I submit my roommates name?

    1. Login to your account
    2. On the left nav, scroll down & select Trip Rooming
    3. Select Request A Room Type or Roommate Change
    4. Enter all info
    5. Click Save

    Be sure to select the correct trip if you have more than one trip booked with JusCollege.

    Was this article helpful?

    Still can't find
    what you are looking for?

    Contact Support

    Powered by